What we do:
We want to inspire Australians to get more out of life. To enjoy the magic of living in the moment. To reconnect and discover more about each other every day. Because when you do, the unexpectantly awesome happens, life becomes richer, more meaningful and more fun.
We live by the values of imagination, spirit and quality.
- The imagination to create change and do things differently.
- An independent can do spirit that heroes drive and enthusiasm
- And quality that underpins everything we do.
These values provide a foundation for all of us to create and deliver moments of joy to our customers across every single touch point, every day. Moments that make dealing with Subaru remarkable.
What you can expect from us:
A healthy workplace where you feel inspired and can work smart, contribute your best efforts ad feel valued for your contribution. We promise to foster a culture of innovation and work together with you to transform and grow our business for the future. We will ensure that;
- Your safety and wellbeing are our priority
- Customers are at the centre of everything we do
- You are provided with learning and development opportunities to support your growth
- What is expected of you should be clear
- Getting things done should be easy
- ONE Inchcape is our competitive advantage
What we expect from you:
It’s all about doing the common things uncommonly well and committing to delivering a world’s best customer experience program every day. We must win with every action, with every decision and with every communication and at every touchpoint. To do this, we expect our DRIVE5 behaviours to be upheld. These are:
- I am accountable
- I win customer trust and loyalty
- I look a head
- I collaborate
- I lead the way for others
If this all sounds like Subaru Interactive @ Docklands would be a perfect fit for you, we want you to join our Blue Army – we want to welcome you to do the common things uncommonly well, to rise to every challenge and to turn ideas into reality.